Open Enrollment Starts February 13th 2019 – For classes starting in September 2019
Register Online* or Download a 2019-20 Registration Form
- Complete 2019-20 Registration Form
- Include Payment for Registration Fee & May 2020 Tuition (one check)
- Mail to PO Box Address on Form – Not School Address
- Don’t Pay for Overnight, Signature, etc
For additional information about registration read the 2019-20 Registration Form document or contact the Business Manager at LaurelwoodPreschool@yahoo.com.
Open Enrollment Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Alumni (siblings/children of former LWP students) Monday, February 11, 2019
Current Families Friday, February 8, 2019
$75.00 One per family. Non-refundable.
May 2020 tuition will be refunded only if the Business Manager is notified by July 1, 2019 of the withdraw, regardless of enrollment date. No Exceptions.
MONTHLY TUITION 2019-20
Early Childhood $180.00/month About 15 Classroom work days a year
Pre-Kindergarten $245.00/month About 17 Classroom work days a year
5 Day Pre-K $425.00/month About 20 Classroom work days a year
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
Schedule an Observation:
- Visit the classrooms
- See our Teachers in action
- Observe what you’d be doing as a working parent
Read through the Information Handbook:
- Find more Detail about Tuition, Registration, & Working in the Classroom
- Understand What it Means to be part of a Co-op
- Decide if we’re a good match for your family
- Registration is online at LaurelwoodPreschool.com or by mail and begins on February 8th, 2019. No Early Birds. The $75 registration fee is non-refundable. Tuition paid with your Registration is your May 2020 tuition and will be refunded if the registrar is notified by July 1st 2019 of your withdraw. No Exceptions.
- Tuition Includes all materials for class & cooking projects, field trips, etc. and pays for teacher salaries, supplies, insurance, improvements and rent.
- Payments Paypal: Include the child’s name on the memo
- Placement Children are placed in classes by lottery, based on postmark dates (mail) & time stamp (online).
All the students with the same submission date are grouped, then randomly selected and placed in a class. Laurelwood Preschool makes every effort to place families in their first choice of teacher or time. When the demand does not allow this, the school reserves the right to place a child in a class that has space.
- Acceptance letters with Admission Form instructions are mailed to families in early March.
- Admission Forms will be due May 1st 2019 and will include your April 2020 Tuition.
- Placement is conditionally offered and your student’s placement at Laurelwood Preschool is secured only by the submission of ALL COMPLETED ENROLLMENT FORMS and the clearance of your payment for registration, cleaning deposit and tuition fees by May 1st.
- Fundraising is limited to a Bake Sale (required) & various community building fundraisers throughout the year.
- April & May 2020 Tuition are paid as a deposit. If you withdraw early April & May tuition is forfeited. It may not be used for your “Last Month’s” tuition if you withdraw early.