Mandatory Parent Orientation
Parents are required to attend one mandatory meeting prior to the beginning of the school year
This meeting is held in late August, is for adults only, and last approximately 1-1/2 hours.
At the meeting parents will:
- Meet your child’s talented and endearing teacher.
- Learn how you can be the best working parent on your working days.
- Talk about what snacks to pack for their children.
- Hear what your job as a working parent will be during emergencies and drills.
- Meet the parents who will be working with your child in class.
- Have a chance to sign-up as a paid working parent substitute.
- Get answers to questions from the Preschool Board and your teacher.
- Update any contact information.
- Buy preschool t-shirts.
- Receive hard copy of the updated Information Handbook.