Parents are required to attend one mandatory meeting prior to the beginning of the school year.
This meeting is held in late August, is for Adults only, and last approximately 1 1/2 hours.
At the meeting parents will:
- Meet your child’s fabulous, talented, and endearing teacher.
- Learn how you can be the best Parent Helper on your working days.
- Talk about what to bring on your snack days.
- Hear what your job as a Working Parent will be during emergencies and drills.
- Meet the parents who will be working with your child in class.
- Have a chance to sign-up as a paid working parent substitute.
- Get answers to questions from the Preschool Board & your Teacher.
- Update any contact information.
- Buy preschool t-shirts.
- Receive hard copy of the updated Parent Handbook (Read the Handbook online )