Download the Admission forms from NeatSchool.net, complete and turn in.
- AFTER completing both the NeatSchool.net Enrollment & Registration please log into your account.
- Click on the “Documents” Link.
- Click on “Laurelwood Preschool” folder, under Facility Folders
- Click on “Admission Forms – To Download”
- Download Forms 2-9.
- Print & Fill-in all requested information on each form.
- Collect items 9, 11, & 12 from your health care provider. SUBMIT ONLY COPIES, not originals.
- Write your Student’s and Teacher’s Name on an envelope.
- Mail Tuition Check & Completed Forms in the envelope to:
Drop Off in Preschool Classrooms during regular preschool hours or
Mail to: Laurelwood Preschool – Admission Forms PO. Box 54238 San Jose, CA 95154-4238
***Do Not take Forms to the Day Care or Elementary School Office***
Check for April 2017 Tuition & Cleaning Deposit or pay through Dwolla
(Tuition refunded ONLY if withdraw notice is given by 7/1/16 – regardless of admission date) Cleaning Deposit is fully refunded to all families who participate in May 2016 Cleaning Day.
EC $195.00 = ($155 EC tuition + $40 Cleaning Deposit)
PK $260.00 = ($220 PK tuition + $40 Cleaning Deposit )
PK PLUS $435.00 = ($175 PK Plus + PK $220 tuition + $40 Cleaning Deposit)
An Acknowledgment of Parent’s Right Notification form (Download)
A State of California Personal Rights form (Download)
An Emergency Card (Download)
A Disaster Release Card (Download)
A Physical form (Download) Submit a COPY, keep your original. (Applies to new enrollees only) Children need a physical completed by a doctor within one year of enrollment.
Child Immunization History Submit a COPY, keep your original.
Record must include the following minimum required dosages: (Applies to new enrollees only)
DTP – 4 doses
Polio – 3 doses
Measles, mumps, rubella – 1 dose
Hib Meningitis – 1 dose
Varicella – 1 dose
Hepatitis B – 3-dose series
Any adult (parents, grandparent, babysitter, etc) who will be working in the classroom.
Adult TB Test must be given within one year of enrolling at Laurelwood Preschool.